The Advantages of Third-Party Support For Oracle Retail Suite
Whether you are expanding your Oracle Retail software or extending the life of your existing investments, Spinnaker Support is the right choice. For many retailers, it makes good sense to extend the life of their current Oracle Retail solutions rather than unnecessarily upgrade or migrate to its Cloud Service. Spinnaker Support has emerged as a more attractive option to maintain these applications while you determine the right strategic product road map for your retail business.
Oracle customers are increasingly concerned by its lack of commitment to enhance and support current on-premise releases and annoyed by its aggressive push to upgrade or migrate. Companies looking for relief from these tactics appreciate what Spinnaker Support offers: a more responsive, comprehensive, and affordable service for their enterprise applications and technologies. Spinnaker Support has no term limitations on support, regardless of whether Oracle has declared an End of Life to a release.
Organizations choose Spinnaker Support because we:
- Immediately reduce the cost of support fees by an average of 62%
- Deliver responses in less than 15 minutes, from Level 4 senior engineers in eight operations centers
- Supply more comprehensive coverage, including for customizations and interoperability issues
- Help extend the life of stable, customized, and productive applications, for as long as you need
- Offer flexible commercial terms that match your licenses and business needs
- Provide a safe haven until cloud solutions become right for your business
We have built and retained large, knowledgeable teams of Oracle support engineers to address functional and interoperability issues with Oracle Retail Suite, Oracle Database, other Oracle applications, and your associated technology stack. Our engineers average over 19 years of experience and help fill your knowledge gaps, ease your staffing constraints, and provide expert assistance for complex product and technology issues.