Average savings on support fees
Spinnaker Support is a leading global provider of third-party support for enterprises running ATG Web Commerce, Endeca, and Oracle Commerce (the combined applications). Spinnaker Support’s third-party software support replaces Oracle’s annual support. Third-party support is always at least half the cost of Oracle-provided support and provides more services through an assigned support team and highly personalized service.
When switching to Spinnaker Support, ATG Web Commerce and Endeca customers gain more comprehensive and responsive service, save an average of 62% on their support fees, and can remain on their current on-premise software release indefinitely.
We can support these products stand-alone or in combination with our support of other applications, such as Oracle Database, Fusion Middleware, Siebel CRM, and E-Business Suite. Customers trust us to keep their applications running smoothly, securely, and in compliance, and to help them navigate the journey from on-premise to hybrid to cloud.Request a Consultation
As a third-party vendor supporting Oracle Commerce customers, we are uniquely positioned to provide services across the entire product suite:
- ATG Commerce
- ATG Developer and Administrator
- ATG Knowledge Manager
- Endeca Search
- Endeca Search Add-Ons
- Endeca Developer and Administrator
- ATG Web Commerce
- WebCenter Sites for Oracle ATG Web Commerce
- ATG Web Commerce Merchandising
- ATG Web Commerce Service Center
- ATG Web Commerce Search
- ATG Web Commerce Developer and Administrator
- ATG Web Knowledge Manager
- ATG Web Knowledge Manager Self-Service
- Endeca Guided Search
- Endeca Experience Manager
- Endeca Relationship Discovery
- Endeca Developer
Software support is a mandatory expense, but not one that should put your IT budget in a hole. It’s critical to have expert assistance always available to handle unplanned application issues, and that service should be fairly priced.
Hundreds of global enterprises in nearly every industry have now migrated away from Oracle-provided Support to our third-party alternative because:
- Oracle support fees rise each year by 2-4%, with no material benefits.
- Oracle increasingly relies on a portal-based, self-service model rather than immediate, live assistance.
- Oracle does not assist with customizations and integrations.
- They are tired of the long delay for responses of P2 and P3 issues.
- They feel forced into unjustifiable upgrades or unready cloud products.
years average experience of support staff
Most ATG and Endeca products have moved to Oracle’s limited Sustaining Support model, and no versions of Oracle Commerce qualify for Oracle Premier Support.
As the final stage of Oracle’s Lifetime Support, Sustaining Support is the most expensive type of support with the least value to offer to end-users. Sustaining Support excludes any new updates, certifications, security patches, fixes, or tax and regulatory updates. A majority of our Oracle customers come to Spinnaker Support because they recognize Oracle Sustaining Support for the raw deal that it is.
While Oracle focuses on selling more software and moving you to the latest release or Oracle Commerce Cloud, Spinnaker Support is intensely focused on the quality and value of individualized customer service for your current Hyperion products. We call it “support that is actually supportive.”
- Cost drivers shifting IT support budgets & ways leaders are cutting costs
- Common questions about switching software support providers
- How third-party Oracle support works
- Security coverage you can expect from Spinnaker Support
- Why choose Spinnaker Support to provide your Oracle software support
Think sticking with Oracle-provided support is a smarter strategy? Think again.
|Service Model||Concierge, dedicated support||Self-service-oriented, emphasis on self-research|
|Primary Support Contact||Dedicated lead with assigned team||Varies|
|Support Expertise||20+ years average experience||Varies|
|Response Time||15-minutes or less in SLA, actual average time is 5 mins||SLA dictates|
|Ability to Escalate||All issues closely monitored and done proactively||Not monitored, request made reactively by customer|
|Custom Code Support||Included for anything that touches the Oracle product||Not covered|
|Interoperability Support||Included||Limited, depends on release version|
|Rights to Upgrade||Access to an archive of all upgrade rights, made prior to switchover from Oracle||Included|
|Security & Vulnerability||Full-stack intrusion detection, virtual patching, and compensating controls||Patches only|
|Term of Support||Lifetime support - for as long as you need your version||No new fixes or interoperability support after end of standard support|
|Let’s Get Started >|