Why Replace Oracle-Provided JDE Support with Third-Party Support
As of March 2020, all versions of JD Edwards products – with the exceptions of EnterpriseOne 9.2 and World A9.4 – are on Oracle Sustaining Support. This change means no new updates, fixes, security alerts, data fixes, critical patch updates, upgrade scripts, and tax, legal, and regulatory updates will be made.
If you are on Oracle’s Sustaining, Extended, or Premier Support, there’s no denying it’s expensive and limited, especially when it comes to JD Edwards support. That’s why now is the perfect time to break Oracle’s grip on your enterprise software.
Hundreds of global enterprises in nearly every industry have already migrated away from Oracle-provided JDE Support to our third-party support alternative because:
- Oracle support fees rise each year by 2-4%, with no additional benefits.
- Oracle increasingly demands that your resources fend for themselves using a portal-based, self-service model rather than immediate, live assistance.
- Oracle does not assist with customizations and integrations.
- Oracle customers experience long delays for responses of P2 and P3 issues.
- Customers feel forced into costly upgrades or unready cloud migrations they do not want.
Spinnaker Support’s third-party JD Edwards support emphasizes a more proactive and comprehensive JDE service. Engineers focus on resolving your issues more quickly, regardless of the source or which skill sets are required to address a solution. While Oracle focuses on selling more software – while making 94% gross margin on your support fees, Spinnaker Support is intensely focused on the quality and value of customer service for the products you run today.