Chris Polston, Director, Support Services, JDE
Most, if not all, JD Edwards installations face similar issues: you’re challenged to keep the system running and make it work as reliably and efficiently as possible, all with a small team and limited budget. Spinnaker Support helps you meet these challenges head on with our JDE managed Services and proactive monitoring services with Logic Monitor.
A couple of weeks ago, I was fortunate enough to interview a long-time customer, Jacobus Energy, on their use of these services. In the short video below, Roxanne Sikraji, Director of Technology at Jacobus, related her experience from start to now. The video also reviews the basics of our managed services and how the monitoring piece works. She describes:
- What led them to take the additional step of adding monitoring to existing CNC managed services
- How they investigated using a monitoring tool
- What helped them confirm that the tool and service were the right fit
- What steps they took during the installation process
- The performance of their new monitoring solution
Roxanne candidly shares her challenges and why they needed proactive monitoring. She also explains the benefits they’ve received: increased uptime, far happier users, and no more 2 AM emergency calls.
“Because we have a small team, it allows them to be working on project work,” she said. “Which is what my business owners want to see – enhancements to the system. Monitoring gives them less ‘keep-the-lights-on’ (KTLO) time and more project time, which is also a benefit to our company.”