Businesses are collecting vast quantities of data at an unprecedented rate. In fact, the big data market is forecasted to reach $103 billion by 2023. Internet users are currently generating an astounding 2.5 quintillion bytes of data every single day. When leveraged properly, Big Data can provide insights that help businesses thrive. Doing so involves successfully navigating the market, and releasing new products that cater to their audience’s needs. Big Data can also help companies adapt to the rapidly changing marketplace, and even help in predicting the future.
According to Forbes, 95% of businesses have mass quantities of unstructured data, making it difficult to manage and analyze. While everyone appears to be collecting big data, only few know what to do it. Here are some of the top analytics tools that can help your enterprise leverage the power of BIG DATA.
- Microsoft Azure HDInsight – HDInsight allows businesses to more easily manage their big data. This is made possible by running popular open-source analytics platforms including Apache Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka, R, and more. This full-spectrum, cloud-native analytics service enables companies to process and analyze massive amounts of data while enjoying the benefits of a broad open-source ecosystem.
- Oracle Analytics Cloud – Oracle offers a number of analytics tools that can be used to process big data. Their Analytics Cloud is considered one of the best options for a wide range of enterprise users. Their Analytics Cloud is a scalable and has automation capabilities for the varying big-data use cases. Not only does it connect and prepare data for analysis, it provides interactive visualizations in order to gain insights.
- MongoDB for Analytics – MongoDB boasts that its “only data model flexible enough for rich modern data”. Its distributed architecture is built for cloud scale and includes a robust ecosystem of tools for every user. MongoDB delivers incredible performance, even under massive data loads. It can scale to handle any new source of data. MongoDB provides powerful reporting, real-time insights, AI and machine learning applications, as well as a fully-managed server-less Atlas Data Lake.
- SAP Analytics Cloud – The SAP Analytics Cloud solution combines BI, predictive analytics, and planning capabilities into one cloud environment. As the analytics layer of SAP’s Business Technology Platform, it supports advanced analytics enterprise-wide. The SAP Analytics Cloud easily connects with SAP HANA, as well as other SAP solutions. This analytics tool provides enriched visualizations with insights from big data discovery, and further uncovers the intelligence needed to take action.
- Apache Hadoop – Apache Hadoop is an open-source, scalable storage platform. Its Java-based programming framework allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. This cost-effective, scalable storage solution handles large data volumes without format requirements. For this reason, it is widely considered as a top analytics tool for big data.