Why Replace Oracle-Provided Support with E-Business Suite Third-Party Support
Software support is a mandatory expense, but not one that should take up the majority of your budget. It’s critical to have expert assistance available to handle unplanned application issues for a fair price.
Unfortunately, Oracle-provided support has devolved in recent years into a self-service model with slow response times and little value to organizations running stable software and systems like E-Business Suite. Hundreds of global enterprises in nearly every industry have now migrated away from Oracle-provided EBS Support to our third-party alternative because:
- Oracle support fees rise each year by 2-4%, with no material benefits.
- Oracle increasingly relies on a portal-based, self-service model rather than immediate, live assistance.
- Oracle does not assist with customizations and integrations.
- Oracle customers experience long delays for responses of P2 and P3 issues.
- Customers feel forced into unjustifiable upgrades or unready cloud products.
Oracle E-Business Suite third-party software support emphasizes a more proactive and comprehensive EBS service. Skilled engineers respond in minutes to your support ticket. They understand your product environment and focus on resolving your issues more quickly.
While Oracle focuses on selling more software and moving you to the latest release or cloud products, Spinnaker Support is intensely focused on the quality and value of individualized customer service for your current environment. We call it “support that is actually supportive.”