Our SAP Sybase experts help customers continuously improve their Sybase infrastructure with a range of services that include remote database administration to ensure uptime and optimize performance, backup and recovery to safeguard your database, database security and vulnerability protection, and round-the-clock database monitoring for performance, availability, and security.
Customers select our SAP Sybase managed services – either in tandem with or separate from our third-party support – because they receive:
- Comprehensive and customized ITIL-centric services to augment your staff and provide additional expertise
- Responsive services 24/7/365, remotely or on-site
- Support from a global engineering team of Level 2 and 3 engineers that average 19+ years of experience with Sybase, ASE, and SAP
- Escalation, when required, as we have the ability to bring in expert Level 4 staff
- Help extending the life of stable, customized, and productive applications
- Additional, immediate assistance via our third-party support and consulting teams
We have assembled large, knowledgeable, and award-winning global service teams of support engineers, application specialists, and DBAs to help you avoid or eliminate issues that can hobble system performance and cause disruption to your business.