Reports record growth, signs 400th new client, and expands SAP and Oracle service offerings
DENVER, February 19, 2015 – Spinnaker Support, the leading global provider of third-party support and managed services for SAP and Oracle enterprise software applications, is reporting record growth across each primary service line for fiscal year 2014. Growth is attributed to increasing validation and adoption of third-party support and wide spreading recognition of Spinnaker Support’s leadership position in the marketplace.
“2014 proved another banner year for the company,” stated Matt Stava, CEO of Spinnaker Support. “Demand for our wide range of services rapidly expanded around the world and our team consistently delivered above expectations. Each service area grew at a record pace thanks to our high value proposition and outstanding customer references.”
Spinnaker Support reports continued growth from the JD Edwards business, due in part to a relentless commitment to that user community. The SAP practice grew as evidenced by the signing of the two largest multi-year deals in Spinnaker Support’s history. Siebel users are contracting at a record pace. The Q4 launch of Oracle E-Business Suite has already resulted in numerous new and highly satisfied clients.
“2015 is shaping up as an inflection point year for acceptance of third-party software support services,” continued Stava. “Spinnaker Support is well positioned to take advantage of this swell in interest and adoption.”
Fiscal 2014 Highlights:
- Grew year-over-year total revenues by 37.9%. Each service line positively contributed to the record growth, including SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle E-Business Suite, Siebel, and Oracle Database.
- More than quadrupled the SAP support business versus 2013, including the signing of multiple $1 million+ per year contracts in three of the four regional service areas. Support coverage now spans thousands of professional users across 72 countries. Spinnaker Support maintains 64 SAP applications, including payroll and environmental, health, and safety. Industry coverage was expanded in 2014, adding high tech manufacturing, mill products, chemical manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, and others.
- Formally launched a new practice for Oracle E-Business Suite support services. Live EBS clients include Oclaro, Inc., a leader in optical components, modules and subsystems for the core optical, enterprise and data center, and wireless access markets. An Oclaro senior executive recently said, “Spinnaker Support knows EBS and is delivering as promised. Their robust, audited processes enabled timely, smooth onboarding from Oracle maintenance. Oclaro is realizing significantly faster speeds of response, problem diagnosis, and issue resolution for less cost.”
- The managed service business grew dramatically in 2014 and now comprises almost 20% of Spinnaker Support total revenue. These services are helping keep SAP and Oracle client applications available, relevant, and adaptable. The 2014 introduction of PremierPlus for JD Edwards and E-Business Suite provides organizations a streamlined means to tailor and combine Spinnaker Support’s software maintenance and wide range of managed services.
- Demand for Oracle Database support increased in 2014. New clients include a highly recognized global security and aerospace company that is principally engaged in the research, design, development, and manufacture of advanced technology systems, products, and services.
- Awarded vendor placement on the UK Government’s Enterprise Application Support Services (EASS) agreement for the Public Sector. ISO 9001:2008 certification was a mandatory selection criteria. Public sector organizations seeking premium support for less cost are prime candidates for Spinnaker Support services.
Tax and Regulatory Highlights
At the beginning of 2015, Devan J. Brua joined the team as the Director of Global Tax and Regulatory Compliance. Devan comes from Deloitte, where she most recently served as the International Tax Manager. Her team continues to provide our clients in 72 countries with customized tax and regulatory updates on a monthly basis.
Key to the delivery of these tax and regulatory updates is Spinnaker Support’s proprietary “Nine-Step” Process. Not only are hundreds of updates monitored, they are assessed and analyzed for the applicability to each of our clients. If updates or fixes are needed, Spinnaker Support works in conjunction with the client to put a plan in place to implement, test, and deploy these updates. By continually monitoring the tax and regulatory environment, Spinnaker Support optimizes current and subsequent changes for their clients, providing them with informed and seamless transitions when updates arise.
About Spinnaker Support
Spinnaker Support, a global market leader for SAP, JD Edwards, E-Business Suite, Siebel, and Oracle Database software maintenance, managed services, and consulting services, helps companies maximize their ERP and CRM software investments. Over 400 clients, spanning 72 countries, depend on Spinnaker Support to help them reduce IT costs, boost financial and operational performance, and maintain productive enterprise applications that align with ongoing business objectives. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Spinnaker Support delivers services from four regional operation centers on four continents.