The Advantages of Third-Party SAP Support for Databases and Technologies
integrated with and supported a range of databases including Oracle Runtime Database and Sybase, but now that HANA is clearly the foundation of its future product strategy, your options are severely limited. The same goes for many of the older technologies that are not associated with SAP’s cloud-based product road map.
But you’ve made a major investment of budget, time, technology, and staffing to achieve a smoothly running SAP environment. Spinnaker Support can help. Our services span databases, applications, and the surrounding technologies to help ensure ongoing interoperability, regardless of whether some or all of those products are still supported by SAP.
Organizations choose Spinnaker Support because we:
- Immediately reduce the cost of support fees by an average of 62%
- Deliver responses in less than 15 minutes, from Level 4 senior engineers in eight operations centers
- Supply more comprehensive coverage, including for customizations and interoperability issues
- Help extend the life of stable, customized, and productive applications, for as long as you need
- Offer flexible commercial terms that match your licenses and business needs
- Provide a safe haven until other solutions become right for your business
Spinnaker Support replaces SAP-provided support in a proven, secure, and smart way – delivering superior service for over 120 products more efficiently, and at a dramatically reduced price. Our third-party support also includes technical advisory services in areas of migration and roadmap planning.
Our large, knowledgeable, and award-winning team of support engineers addresses virtually anything with SAP. Spinnaker Support SAP engineers average over 19 years of experience filling your knowledge gaps, easing your staffing constraints, and providing expert assistance for complex database and technology issues.