Extend the value of your Oracle Fusion Middleware applications; boost performance and dramatically reduce costs
Middleware products and technologies are increasingly important, especially for companies integrating previously independent applications into enterprise-wide information systems that include on-premise, hosted, and cloud solutions. Increasingly more organizations are seeking a reliable, knowledgeable, and accessible support and managed services partner for their Oracle Fusion Middleware applications.
Superlative support and service at an attractive price-point
Spinnaker Support is the only third-party maintenance and support vendor that also provides managed services and consulting services for Oracle Fusion Middleware.
With Spinnaker Support you can:
- Extend the usefulness and value of your Oracle Middleware applications.
- Save 60% or more versus Oracle support fees.
- Eliminate or delay forced upgrades.
- Fund innovation and drive business growth with the savings.
Spinnaker Support customers appreciate our best-in-class Oracle third-party support and the ability to engage incremental managed services without having to manage additional vendors. And they are reassured by our low-risk profile, validated by our history of consistent growth and financial stability.
A unique set of services for Oracle Fusion Middleware
We provide third-party maintenance and support, specialized application management and consulting services. With Spinnaker Support, you can choose one of these services, or a blend of these services. Because we make it so effective, convenient and low-cost, more and more of our customers are choosing to leverage two or more of our three primary offerings.
Third-party maintenance and support:
- Problem diagnosis, break fixes, and general inquiry support.
- Built-in technology advisory services spanning business applications, hardware, operating systems, and database. No additional fees for advice and guidance related to application architecture and surrounding technology interoperability, cloud strategy, upgrades and migrations, virtualization, and security (including PCI and other audit compliance requirements).
- Support for both standard and all customized code.
- Average cost savings of >60% compared to Oracle’s support fees.
- Support delivered by software engineers averaging almost 20-years of experience.
- Dedicated, named Account Support Engineer leading dedicated, hand-picked team of technical and functional engineers.
- 15-30 minutes guaranteed response for critical issues as part of custom defined service level agreements.
- 24 x 7 x 365, follow-the-sun support out of five regional support hubs spanning more than 100 countries, etc.
- No End of Life policy, meaning you can run your current version for as long as you want.
- End-to-end ISO 9001:2015-certified, from prospect engagement to client off-boarding. Certified processes include Onboarding and archiving.
Specialized managed services for middleware:
- System administration – including configuration and management, application server management, remote monitoring, scheduled performance diagnostics, tuning and optimization, scheduled package builds, system audits, staff backfill and after hours support, and more.
- Application development – custom coding, forms and reports, and customized application fixes when not provided for P1 and P2 support issues.
- Service desk, via ITSM system – for ticket-based versions of managed services, including routing, management, and reporting.
Engage outside of your third-party support and managed services agreement, for assessments, strategic and roadmap planning, project governance, implementations and upgrades, migrations, proof of concept, and staff augmentation.
Why Spinnaker Support for Oracle Fusion Middleware
Reap the benefits of Spinnaker Support third-party maintenance and support and keep saving:
- Save 60% or more versus Oracle support fees; ongoing support fees based on actual usage.
- Redirect savings to accelerate innovation, such as current or future cloud migration.
- Avoid pressure to upgrade until you have a clear business need; ensure predictability and stability for business users and IT.
- Restore higher quality support from day one – for customized code, tax and regulatory updates, security updates, general inquiry support, and technology stack advisory services.
- Faster response (15-30 minutes for critical issues) directly from an assigned 20-year engineer.
- Appreciate Spinnaker Support’s “no sunset” policy – stay on your current version as long as it makes sense for the business. We will support it.
Boost performance and make your life easier with our managed services for middleware
- Optimize and sustain business performance, reduce IT costs and free up staff for more strategic activities.
- Enjoy having a single vendor for support and managed services; avoid costly and stressful “finger pointing” and “blurred lines”, while reducing cost and clutter.
- Get application and technology management services tailored for exactly what you need.
Engage Spinnaker Support for consulting and exceed expectations:
- Avoid long, drawn-out expensive projects.
- Enjoy bite-sized projects, quick in-and-out, cost-effective engagements.
- Achieve your business objectives on time and on budget.
Spinnaker Support Serves:
- Hundreds of Oracle customers on E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, Siebel, Oracle Database, Hyperion, ATG/Endeca, Agile PLM, and Oracle Middleware.
- More than 5,000 instances since our inception.
- Oracle users in more than 100 countries from five regional support hubs located in Denver, London, Mumbai, Seoul, Singapore, Tel-Aviv, and Tokyo.
Spinnaker Support may be ideal for you if you use:
- E-Business Suite: versions supported include 10.7, 11.0x, 11.5x, 12.0x, 12.1x, and 12.2x
- Siebel: versions supported include 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, and 8.x
- JD Edwards: all products and all versions supported for World, OneWorld, and EnterpriseOne
- Agile PLM: all versions supported for products covering engineering and product collaboration, engineering data management, product governance and compliance, cost management, product and portfolio management, and quality management
- ATG Web Commerce: versions supported include 9, 10, and 11
- Oracle Database products: versions supported include 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, and 12c.
- Oracle business intelligence and enterprise performance management solutions: Hyperion BI and EPM (versions 9.9x and newer), OBIEE, data warehousing, etc.
We support these Oracle Fusion Middleware categories and products:
- Application Infrastructure; application servers, BPEL process manager, in-memory data grid, Tuxedo, WebLogic, and web servers.
- Business Analytics; data visualization, business intelligence (BI Foundation, Essbase, Hyperion, Oracle Discoverer, and OBIEE), analytics platform, enterprise performance management (Hyperion), and Oracle Exalytics.
- Business Process Management; BPEL Process Manager and BPM Suite.
- Data Integration; application development framework, business intelligence publisher, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle JDeveloper, enterprise metadata management, GoldenGate, and enterprise data quality.
- Developer Tools; BI Publisher, forms and reports, designer, Oracle Application Framework, and Oracle Developer Framework.
- Identity Management; identity services suite, access manager, identity manager, and identity connectors.
- Service-Oriented Architecture; business activity monitoring, BPEL, virtualization, and connectivity.
- Portal and Sites; user engagement and Oracle Application Server portal.