Senior Application Support Analyst - UK
Spinnaker Support helps clients extend and maximize the life of their software investment by utilizing a support team with personally assigned engineers for each client, thus allowing them a group of experts to seamlessly assist in the maintenance and support of their SAP systems.
We offer responsive global Third-Party support, AMS, and Co-sourcing services to maintain our clients’ current SAP software environment and technical consulting services to assist users wanting to upgrade. Spinnaker Support is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, also running consulting and support operations in Singapore, Mumbai, South Africa, and London.
Spinnaker Support has an immediate job opening for a Senior SAP Logistics Support Consultant working remotely (home office) and occasional going into Spinnaker’s Bourne End, Bucks office in the UK. The role provides exceptional support for mission-critical SAP ERP applications. The position requires pre sales support, account management, support for customer logistics issues with the responsibility for research, troubleshooting, design and delivery and support of ERP versions in MM, WM, PP, EHS, and QM modules.
The role of the Senior SAP Logistics Consultant will require the expertise and skills in order to support pre sales engagements, manage customer support expectations and deliver logistics functional support for replicate serious issues; then develop, test and deliver fixes. The role also requires the ability to help pre-sales prospects questions, manage and communicate with customers on an account management level for all support service levels.
In addition this position will:
- Be part of highly competent support team with a goal of always improving and optimizing customer centric support processes tools and practices.
- Be part of a fast growing business with ability to do what is needed attitude to continue our growth and customer satisfaction.
- Fluent English skills, must have good communication skills (written and oral) and ability to communicate to all levels of an organization internal and customer. Other international languages would be a plus.
- Excellent customer service orientated. Proactive customer service, always keeping the customer well informed and satisfied with all communication and solutions.
- Team player must have ability to work well with teams internally and external partners in all regions remotely.
- Pre sales engagement by providing technical support to the Spinnaker sales team during sales process.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues remotely using remote-connecting tools, web conferencing and general remote office tools.
- Must have excellent trouble shooting skills, the ability to quickly find the root causes, design solution and execute solution to customer satisfaction.
- The ability to manage multiple global delivery resources in an effort to provide comprehensive transparent solutions to our customers.
- Must have excellent remote working habits, the ability to plan and execute daily work activities for customers and internal management while working remotely.
- Must have strong SAP Logistics experience in areas of Materials Management, Warehouse management, Manufacturing and Supply chain planning.
- Must have good understanding and scope of software to know how a change can impact other parts of the software.
- ABAP debug and coding experience would be a plus
- Appropriate degree.
- 5 or more years of client sales support engagement experience.
- 15 or more years of SAP Logistics consulting experience.
Spinnaker offers a comprehensive benefits package and has been named one of Colorado Companies to Watch as well as listed in Inc. Magazine's annual list of Fastest Growing Private Companies.
For more information or to apply to this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please mention which job you are applying for.